Admission for graduates of foreign (non-Japanese) universities

If you are a graduate (or expected graduate) of a foreign university and wish to enroll in the Graduate School of Human and Environmental Studies at Kyoto University as a research or graduate student, please inquire at the Admissions Assistance Office (AAO) about your eligibility before contacting a faculty member. For more information, please visit the following AAO website.

Graduate School of Human and Environmental Studies: Fax. +81-75-753-2957
Faculty of Integrated Human Studies: Fax. +81-75-753-7874
Yoshida-nihonmatsu cho, Sakyo ku, Kyoto, JAPAN 606-8501

KYOTO UNIVERSITY 125th 国際ガラス年 2022 新型コロナウイルスへの対応について